Poll: 2011 Chevrolet Volt - which do you prefer, concept or production?
Now that you've had time to digest the look of the production Chevrolet Volt in a somewhat more flattering environment, it's time to have your say. Obviously it changed a lot, but that was a necessity to get this first one out the door and meet the performance targets. The wheels shrunk, the greenhouse grew, and the transparent shoulders are now opaque. But this is now a real and buildable car. You've all been having your say in the comments, now let's get some numbers from a thoroughly unscientific, self-selecting poll. Did Bob Boniface and his team break it or fix it?
|The original concept||1 (33.3%)|
|The production model that just debuted||1 (33.3%)|
|It'll never happen, just give me a Prius||1 (33.3%)|
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies