Saab adds XWD to 2.0T 9-3, pricing goes up
Any XWD models will also come with a moonroof, the Winter Package and an automatic transmission, though a 6-speed manual is also available. The Convertible will not be offered with XWD, since its platform can't accommodate the necessary mechanicals.
As we mentioned, the Saab range also gets price bumps. A new 9-3 2.0T Sport Sedan (without XWD) goes up $420, to $29,610, while the 9-3 SportCombi adds $680 to hit $31,040. General Motors did not list a price for the XWD option alone, but it appears to add a hefty $5,000 surcharge – the 9-3 2.0T XWD Sport Sedan will run you $34,870, and the 9-3 Aero V6T XWD Sport Sedan will list for $41,885.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies