Minivan drivers must have big families... um, what?
This seems like a very odd way to sell minivans, and seemingly to people who don't really need them. There is nothing wrong with driving a minivan if you need one, otherwise it seems a bit wasteful to use a people mover for reasons other than moving people or their stuff. Anyway, if you need a minivan, buy one. If not... don't have kids. Or something like that.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models