Could Porsche revive the 912?
This type of downsizine is, more or less, what the Porsche 912 was about in the '70s. Porsche twice offered 4 cylinder engines for this model: as the entry version from 1965 to 1969, using the 4-flat "inherited" from the 356, and then again in 1976 as the 912E (refresh your memory about the "E" here) with a 2.0-liter aircooled engine. Hey, we even found an electric version of this one!
[Source: Motor Authority]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models