BMW: U.S. may get turbo 4, depending on next President
You're telling us all about this great new engine and how it's going to outperform the current engines, and then tell us that you'll only bring it here if the Feds force you to? That doesn't sound so good, especially for an automaker that is so proud of its "Most Sustainable" title. If the automaker has a good engine, we want it. It really is just that simple, and this includes those great diesels we've been taunted with.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models