click to visit AutoblogGreen
The Paris Motor Show is still a few weeks away, but we're getting a good idea what we'll see there: eco-friendly freshness from Chevrolet, Mazda, Ford and Volvo. Back in the U.S., looks like it's time for Tesla to start building real cars. Finally.
- ABG speaks with PowerGenix about NiZn batteries
- Paris Preview: Chevrolet Orlando MPV to debut, Sequel gets real
- Paris Preview: Mazda to introduce new 2.2L diesel engine
- Paris Preview: Ford releases more details on the new Ka
- Paris Preview: three Volvo DRIVe models with CO2 emissions under 120 g/km
- Frankfurt 09 Preview: Opel releases teasers of the new Astra
- Fisker closes $65 million series funding round
- NYC gets hit with lawsuit over "unsafe" hybrid taxis
- Many motocross tracks planned for Quantya
- BMW jumps on "most sustainable automaker in the world" title
- Auto Alliance and Gov. Schwarzenegger launch Ecodriving USA
- Fuel-sipping diesel European minivans - is one right for you?
- California may soon allow aftermarket exhausts for motorcycles
- Economy cars, Prius score poorly in IIHS crash tests
- Tesla finishes development of new drivetrain, ready to start building real cars
- Mitsubishi's biodiesel Racing Lancer gearing up for Dakar 2009
- Wonder what it takes to build a competitive solar racer?