Harley-Davidson says "screw fuel mileage"
Click on the pic on the right to enlarge. Yeah, so that's a new ad for Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Some of us here are motorcycle riders who have been riding since gas was cheap and who continue to ride now that it isn't. We still believe in the virtues that good gas mileage brings. We also don't recommend riding a motorcycle solely to save money on fuel, but it certainly doesn't hurt. Although we understand what Harley is saying with this particular advertisement (while also slyly mentioning that its bikes do get good mileage), we still wonder if it's the best message to send.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models