Pics Aplenty: 2009 Toyota iQ
Well, since we know quite a bit about Toyota's new minicar, the iQ, including the rumor that a plug-in hybrid version is in the works for 2010, what a pleasure it is to find ten new images of the car in our inbox today. Toyota thought that some action shots of the 3+1 seater on the road would be appropriate. They're right, we like the pics - but hearing that car will be available in the U.S. would be even better news.
We're sure to see more of this 3-meter long city car that spits out just 99 grams of CO2 emissions per km at the when the iQ officially drops at the Paris Motor Show this fall.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video