Spy Shots: Suzuki Equator
A production Suzuki Equator has been snapped while hanging out in California, and the nose job looks successful. The Equator is virtually pure Nissan Frontier, besides the front sheetmetal, but that's not a bad thing. The Frontier is a handsome 2/3rds scale Titan, probably the most attractive of the "compact" pickups. Configurations will mirror the Frontier, too, with 2wd and 4wd models motivated by Nissan's big 2.5-liter four or 4.0-liter V6. Both extended and crew cab setups will be on offer for buyers needing space, and we're waiting for the 'Zuki pickup to hit stores this fall so we can check out interior fitment and prices.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX