click to visit AutoblogGreen
Design. It's certainly a cornerstone of the auto industry. And as cars get cleaner from a fuel/emissions perspective, the look often does, too. What should we make of the Hinterland 1 concept car, then? I think there might be clone troopers inside, while the exterior - and interior - of the new Ed Hardy® Smart is also a place where design runs wild. That should delight more than a few people. As for the design of the rumored Cadillac "Volt", well, we'll just have to wait and see.
- Looks of a aerotank, heart of a hybrid: the Hinterland 1 concept car
- Range-extended electric-vehicle to come from Cadillac?
- Mahindra puts trucks on holding pattern till late '09
- $84 million ZAP! plant for Kentucky to be announced today
- Three of the fastest EVs meet for lunch
- Will lithium battery costs ever come down?
- Tatoos and upgrades galore on limited edition Ed Hardy® Smart
- Cadillac to reportedly offer new smaller four cylinder sedan in 2010
- Volvo launching hybrid bus at Hanover
- BMW to focus on green tech, not supercars
- Next-gen Saturn Astra to be built in the U.S.
- Which cars would a President Obama or McCain promote?
- IndyCars expected to switch to down-sized turbocharged engines
- BYD getting Israeli partner to compete with Renault and Better Place
- Seat Ibiza Ecomotive gets "most ecological vehicle award" in Germany