- Two-wheelers that emit less than 80 g/km of CO2 will be exempt from the registration tax.
- Two-wheelers that emit between 80 and 100 g/km of CO2 will pay 4.75 percent registration tax.
- Two-wheelers that emit between 100 and 120 g/km of CO2 will pay 9.75 percent registration tax.
- And, finally, bikes that emit over 120 g/km of CO2 or have more than 100hp will pay 14.75 percent registration tax.
Spain expands CO2 emission-based tax scheme to two-wheelers
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video