Woodward 2008: It's not all gas guzzling muscle cars
Some things just weren't as abundant this year as in years past. The total number of vehicles, for example. With gas prices still hovering just below $4/gallon, it seems many people who normally bring their old classics out to troll down Woodward chose to stay home this year. While last year the cars were almost bumper to bumper all the way down the street from about 11 am onward, this year, even at 3 pm, there was still plenty of free space on the road.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies