Woodward 2008: A return to the classics
Who could have imagined back in 1957 that so many contemporary Chevrolet Bel Airs would still be driving the roads of America a half century later. Something about those models seems to compel their owners to preserve them and then bring them out for cruise nights all these decades later. They aren't the only cars being preserved, as the classics that participated in yesterday's Dream Cruise clearly demonstrate. Check out the best classics we came across on Woodward Ave. in the gallery below.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies