One of the hottest Jags to roll out of Coventry isn't coming to our shores. The highly-tuned 420-hp Jaguar XKR-S sports coupe features stiffer springs, firmer dampers, thicker anti-roll bars, quickened steering, and lighter forged 20-inch alloy wheels wrapped in performance rubber. Aerodynamic changes, including a new rear spoiler, reduce lift up front by 60 percent, and 17 percent at the rear, while overall drag drops by three percent. The supercharged V8 is unchanged. Limited to a run of just 200 cars, Jaguar North America doesn't feel it can run head-to-head with the likes of tuned Porsches and other sports cars in the States so the automaker is limiting sales to just Germany and Britain. What? You don't think we can handle it?
Jaguar XKR-S won't be coming to the States
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX