Lexus smiles as sales of the RX 400h jump 28%
That growth stands in stark contrast to the fortunes of rival luxury brands, which suffered an average decline of 30 per cent in SUV sales. And for some famous names, new registrations have tumbled by as much as 50 per cent.
Somebody's pretty pleased.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies