Dutch town cleans the air with concrete
Sunlight is necessary for the reaction to take place, but afterwards, the roadway will be washed clean with the next rain. If the first trial proves the concept, more roads will soon follow. By next summer, early results will be in. Stay tuned.
[Source: Yahoo via Engadget]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies