Triac tryouts to begin this October, deliveries in November
You may not have to travel all the way to Northern California for your Triac tryout for too long either. Company president, Ehab Youssef informs us that they've received interest from over 100 dealers. Of course, if you are not fortunate to be located near one of the soon-to-be-chosen retailers, the company says they can deliver throughout the lower forty-eight states though that will cost extra. We will try to keep you apprised of any further developments as we wait for our own bit of quality wheel time. Thanks to Matthew for the tip!
[Source: Green Vehicles]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video