Honda considering offering JDM models in the U.S.
So Honda is considering offering its JDM Odyssey and compact Stream wagon (above) for the U.S., which would give the brand some wagon-like choices in its lineup. For now Honda is trying not to deviate from its long-term plans, but if the gas-drag on the U.S. market persists, bringing JDM models to market here is a no-brainer if they don't require a ton of investment to meet U.S. emissions and safety standards. As you might expect, we're all for this plan. While they're at it, we'll take the JDM Civic Type-R, too.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies