France supporting the development of the EV car
One of the reasons behind such development is a fiscal change, pointed to us by our reader Justin. Up to 50 percent of the expenses of developing EV cars became deductible under a recent tax reform. The hopes are that France will have a competitive EV industry that could help save its auto industry.
[Source: El Mundo]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies