BMW considering a 3-wheeler, large scooters
Rotax is also rumored to be involved, offering an 80 degree, four-valve per cylinder, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine in three different sizes and ranging from 33 to 75 horsepower. The machine is said to retain the C1's windshield and roof and add BMW's paralever rear suspension design. BMW: You've got our attention, now please don't disappoint.
[Source: Visor Down]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies