BREAKING: Franz von Holzhausen leaving Mazda for Tesla Motors
This is a major coup for Tesla, as its current Roadster was designed entirely by Lotus. The company's chairman, Elon Musk, reportedly hand-picked von Holzhausen to design the rest of Tesla's electric car range that will include both a mainstream sedan and sport compact.
A press release is on its way from Tesla Motors and will be added to this post when it arrives. Thanks for the tip, Antontio and David!
[Source: Car Design News]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies