Spy Shots: 2010 Mercedes-Benz CLK
Most of the details have been carefully obscured, but we're not expecting to have our hair blown back when the wraps come off. AT thinks that the camo indicates a car that's 12-18 months away, and that the debut will likely be at the 2009 Frankfurt show, where brats and brew are more readily available.
[Source: Automotive Traveler]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies