Rumormill: Mitsubishi readying Lancer Sportback crossover
Based off the current Lancer architecture, the compact crossover is almost guaranteed to be packing the Evolution IX's all-wheel-drive system, and if Mitsubishi offers the 240hp, turbocharged 2.0-liter from the Ralliart, the Sportback X could be a serious contender in a market filled with bland and dynamically-challenged CUVs.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models