London Motor Show Mega Post
Click any image above for a high-res gallery.
The British International Motor Show wrapped up earlier this week and although we weren't able to attend in person, we've assembled a sizeable gallery of live shots from the show floor. Unlike past shows in London, this year's event actually hosted some serious debuts, including the Lotus Evora, Honda OSM concept, Ford Focus RS, IFR Aspid, Renaultsport Megane R26.R, Lightning GT, a trio of Imprezas and the Opel Insignia. Some will make it Stateside, while others we'll adore from afar, but our gallery below is proof that London has come into its own. We're looking forward to next year's festivities and hopefully we can scrounge up enough scratch to make the trip across the pond.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video