Mercury rising: Thursday announcement expected to lay out Euro-infused future
According to unnamed sources, the New York Times is suggesting that Ford will begin manufacturing six Euro-spec models right here in America at plants formerly used to produce F-Series trucks, SUVs and vans. We'll have to wait until this Thursday before any official announcements are made by the Blue Oval, but that gives us some time to speculate on which Kinetic-infused products are on their way. That's what the comments are for -- have at.
[Source: The New York Times]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies