Oklahoma-built truck to get 37mpg
Two options are available: a small Tiger Star with an gas I-4 engine (available with E85 compatibility) able to carry 1,700 pounds. But the Champ outdoes the Star with a diesel I-4 which is rated at 37mpg, and can carry up to 3,780 pounds of weight (32 mpg for the gas version). Tiger can produce about 35 trucks a day at its plant altough currently they are only turning out about 5 trucks per day.
[Source: Automotive News (subs. req'd)]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies