Spy Shots: Porsche 998 911 mule
Spies posted around the Nurburgring have caught what's likely to be the next generation Porsche 911 undergoing testing. The 998 mule is wearing modified 997 body work, with the addition of blistered wheel arches hinting at a widened track and a makeshift wing providing additional downforce. According to KGP, the quad exhaust tips pulled from the Carrera S aren't fitted as flush as the 997 model, so space is likely tight in the rear, while the roll cage proves that the new platform is still in its infancy. Expect the 998 911 to debut late in 2010.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models