Environmental organisations team up to reduce CO2 emissions
The proposal includes average car emissions for 2012 in the 120 g/km of CO2 limit, but 80 g/km by 2020 and 60 g/km by 2025. These levels should not take in consideration the car's weight and should be achieved by additional and not substitute innovations (like adding plug-in capabilities to all hybrids).
[Source: Ecologistas en Acción]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies