VIDEO: Garage419 split-screens the ZR-1 and GT-R 'Ring laps
The guys over at Garage419 settled the question by syncing up the two videos at the pit exit sign and playing them side by side. They also provided a single master timer to ensure that the times are as accurate as possible. Hit the jump to view both laps at the same time. It's fun to see which vehicle handles curves and strait-aways better, and a clear winner is established.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies