Martin Eberhard's Tesla Roadster spotted
The members of the TeslaMotorsClub forum who found the photo also report that, according to postings at the official Tesla owners forum, the crash speed was around 10 mph.As such, the car received a new bumper and fenders, indicating that some reports of it being "totaled" were a little overzealous. The above photo bodes well for an impending delivery, and we look forward to hearing how Martin feels about his new custom-painted ride once it is actually in his possession.
UPDATE: According to Tesla, this photo was taken pre-crash. The car is still being re-assembled and should be ready next week. As long as there no more surprises.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies