Pihsiang successfully creates electric car drivetrain
Company president Chiang Ching-ming claims that its electric car platform carries some two-thousand individual LiFePO4 cells and weighs just over 1,100 pounds. If that's true, those must be some awfully lightweight batteries if they really deliver the power and range needed for reasonable EV performance.
[Source: Taiwan Economic News]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies