MINI dealers to sell Alfa Romeos in the U.S.
Fiat's statement included the line, "as part of a possible cooperation, BMW Group will provide Fiat Group Automobiles with support in launching the Alfa Romeo brand in the North American market." Furthermore, a Fiat spokesperson told AN, "MINI U.S. dealers would have the possibility to also sell Alfa Romeo cars."
Alfa's return to the U.S. has been compared to the resurrection of MINI a few years back, and if Fiat can use the same nostalgia-laced branding, innovative ad campaigns and funky dealer experience, it will have a serious chance at success in the U.S. market.
[Source: Automotive News – Sub. Req.]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies