HItting $2,500 difficult for Tata's Nano as steel prices rise
Even with concessions from suppliers, it's still up in the air as to whether Tata will achieve its lofty target. It appears using a nice round price as a selling point for a vehicle that's a year away wasn't such a good idea after all.
[Source: Automotive News - Sub. Req.]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video