Spy Shots: 650 hp Noble M600
While past Nobles made do with a 3.0-liter Ford Duratec V6 engine, albeit turbocharged within an inch of its life, Noble's upcoming M600 visits another member of the Ford parts bin: Volvo. In fact, Volvo's V8 engine, which powers up market versions of the XC90 SUV and the S80 sedan, was originally used in the last Ford Taurus SHO, though it's been revised and enlarged for its latest duty.
The Yamaha-designed mill is again turbocharged by Noble and produces a stunning 650 horsepower in its new guise. Spy photographers have caught the new sportscar out testing its prodigious limits of an expected 200 mph top speed and genuine supercar acceleration of naught to sixty in around three seconds.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models