eBay find of the day: Ford Ranger EV that doesn't run right now
Still, for the price of some new batteries, you could be driving around in a zero-emission truck with "QUIETER" on the license plate and a iPod-ready Sony CD sound system in the clean interior. Perhaps more importantly, an HOV access lane sticker is included and you'll never need to go get a smog check if you keep the truck in California. The truck has 61,000 miles on it and is in Santa Cruz, California. The seller is throwing in two 220V 40 amp Avcon charging stations. h/t to Mike!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models