Chrysler: Take our fuel, please! $2.99 gas extended through July 31st
Sales of Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep vehciles are down a scary 36 percent year over year, which means even the somewhat interesting marketing gimmick of the $2.99 gas guarantee isn't working very well. Unfortunately, gas for just under $3 is all Chrysler, LLC had up its sleeve this summer, as the Pentastar has extended the deal through July 31. We'd reported earlier that only 5-10 percent of all Chrysler product buyers were opting for the seemingly attractive promotion, which leads us to believe that the deal isn't much of a deal after all. Maybe Chrysler can borrow the tried and true "Do you have a job? Do you have $199?" from Kia, because the Korean automaker's sales are up 21%.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video