McCain in favor of national CO2 limits
McCain appears to see the future of the American auto market as one made up of small, fuel efficient cars. His latest stop was at GM's Lordstown, Ohio assembly plant where the Chevrolet Cobalt and Pontiac G5 are built, a plant McCain sees as key to GM's successes. Still, the major players in the industry will be on their own, as McCain has no intention to offer any sort of bailout to any of the Detroit 3.
[Source: The Detroit News]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video