The 2009 Dodge Ram is still a couple months from hitting the showroom floor, but we got a chance to check it out during a visit to the Chelsea proving grounds at the Chrysler media event. While we can't tell you how the new Dodge Ram drives, we are pleased to give you details of the revolutionary RamBox. We wanted to tell you how much we could fit into the bed mounted storage, but all we had was Mike Levine from Pickuptrucks.com. Follow the jump to view Mike as he tries to jam himself into one very confined space. Mike's a skinny guy, so he comes a lot closer to squeezing into the RamBox than you might think.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX