Toyota buys another chunk of FHI, Subaru
According to reports, Toyota paid about a ten-percent premium for the increased share, as well. Its total outlay of cash for the new shares is 31.11 billion yen ($291.1 million), for which it receives 61 million additional treasury stocks. Here's hoping that this new deal ushers in the upcoming new AE86 all the more quickly.
[Source: Thomson Financial News via Straightline]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies