It would take quite a sum of money to put your name on the side of a race car, but AMP Energy drink is providing an opportunity for NASCAR fans to do just that with Dale Jr.'s #88 car. The first 65,000 people to sign up at AMP Energy's web site will have their name appear on the car for that AMP Energy 500 at Talledega Superspeedway. If you don't sign up in time, the next 35,000 names will appear on the pit will banner, and registered names to appear after that will appear on the race car cover or on AMP Energy signage posted throughout the race track. We'd guess the names will be pretty small, so don't expect to see your name on TV any time soon. The last day to register is July 1.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video