Chrysler aims to condense all three brands into single dealerships
As a side benefit, the automaker hopes that its dealers can upgrade their franchises, offering a modern look and high-tech features such as Wi-Fi and a cafe on site. Of course, Chrysler needs to do its part by producing some good vehicles for those dealers to offer.
[Source: The Detroit News]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies