Focus production to expand to second plant in 2010
The new Euro-designed Focus will come in sedan and five door hatchback body styles when it arrives. With the shift to a common platform, current Europe-only variants, including the C-Max compact MPV, are likely to join the U.S. lineup. The new compacts will get direct injected engines and six-speed automatic and manual transmissions to further enhance fuel economy.
[Source: Automotive News - Sub. req'd]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video