A human powered one-wheeled Segway?
Take a look at the unicycle transport vehicle by designer Regimantas Vegele, which combines the motion of an eliptical excercise machine with a unicycle to create one rather unique contraption. Safety certainly seems to be a possible problem with this thing, wouldn't you think? If you want to use human power to get around, may we suggest the good old bicycle?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models