End of Autoblog's Father's Day Sweepstakes, congrats to the winners!
Our week long string of sweepstakes to celebrate Father's Day has concluded with DJohnson being randomly chosen as the winner of our final sweepstake's prize, a TomTom ONE 3rd Edition GPS navigation system. All of the winners have been contacted and we'll be sending the prizes out next week. Thanks to everyone who entered, and also thanks to Wholesalekeychains.com, Doubleday, Automoblox, Sony Computer Entertainment and TomTom for supplying the prizes. We love doing sweepstakes and plan on doing more in the future as we come across cool prizes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video