It's Friday: Mobile meadow captures truck's carbon emissions on the run
Let him tell us the story of this project: "I started with it in March of 2007. I installed a plastic liner, which I filled with a mixture of light and chicken manure, then seeded with a large packet of Short Meadow mix. Then I just waited for it to grow. All the flowers this year reseeded naturally from last year's crop. It always gets lots of attention! The neighbors love it, too. By the way, I can't really take the truck on the freeway with the flowers so high, so I'll take the car instead."
Thanks to Dennis!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models