All you need to do to enter is...
Congrats to judd who won an Automoblox C9R and S9R in yesterday's sweepstakes. Come back tomorrow for our Father Day Sweepstakes, Day 4 as the prizes get bigger and better
- Leave a comment on this post telling us which car in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue is your favorite.
- The comment must be left before 12:00 PM EST, Friday, June 20th.
- We'll randomly select one winner at that time (please check your email!).
- Prizes courtesy of Sony Computer Entertainment America valued at $39.99 (game) and $54.99 (controller).
- Limit 1 entry per person per calendar day (comment more than once on this post and you'll be disqualified, but enter again for tomorrow's sweepstakes)
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
I had preordered Gran Turismo 5 and a new Dualshock 3 controller for myself before they were available, but Sony sent us a copy of the game and a controller to try out before my own stuff arrived (Our review of the game is pending as we're still working on getting as far into the game as possible). What we're giving away today is technically courtesy of Sony Computer Entertainment America, but in reality this unopened copy of GT5 Prologue and Dualshock 3 controller are really my birthday presents that arrived a bit too late, so happy birthday (and Father's Day) to you instead. They are today's prizes for our Father's Day Sweepstakes, Day 4, and one lucky winner will get both. Unfortunately a Sony Playstation 3 is not part of the prize package, but what better reason is there for getting one than winning this sweepstakes?