A McCain presidency would mean electric cars powered by nuclear plants, clean coal
The issue of producing electricity is key to the green car movement, especially as we move more and more to plugging our vehicles in. VW CEO Martin Winterkorn likes nuclear for plug-in cars, for example. A while back, when we delved into the nuclear debate in any length here on AutoblogGreen, I said I'm not at all convinced that nuclear power is the best way to power out EVs. But some of you do think so, and that's fine. Here's a question for everyone, though: does McCain's plan make sense to you, or are we back in summer gas tax holiday territory?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models