Miss the Google Plug-In conference? Plug In America has got your back
Paris has archived the webcast of the event, all eight hour's worth, in one hour segments. He also added a few tags to the video to highlight the speakers, so viewers are able to jump to a particular spot in the video. Paris wasn't just a viewer at the event - his submission in the video contest, called "The Power of Electric" and created with help from Alexandra Paul (Baywatch) and other PIA members, was screened as the conference opened.
I've embedded the first hour of Paris' video after the break, but you can watch the full eight hours (and more) here.
[Source: Stefano Paris]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models