France to increase pollution control patrols
Last year, more than 1,700 controls were made, which uncovered 360 contraventions in Paris alone. The French government wants to make clear that car pollution is not only the manufacturers' responsibility, but the driver's as well. Similar controls exist in Spain, where noise pollution is also taken into consideration.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models