What's a sweepstakes on Autoblog without some Automoblox cars as prizes? Not much, so we rang Patrick Calello, the designer who dreams up these heirloom-quality toys, and he's graciously provided both a C9R sportscar ($39.99) and S9R sports sedan ($39.99) for us to give away. Unlike the last two days, both prizes will be going to one winner to help them start their collection of Automoblox cars. I have six myself, and the out-of-the-box C9R you see above is mine. The prizes for this sweepstakes, however, are still in their original boxes and unopened. We're also including an Automoblox T-shirt and decals courtesy of Patrick Calello with the prize.
All you need to do to enter is...
- Leave a comment on this post telling us which Automoblox car is your favorite.
- The comment must be left before 12:00 PM EST, Thursday, June 19th.
- We'll randomly select one winner at that time (please check your email!).
- Prizes courtesy of Automoblox valued at $39.99 apiece.
- Limit 1 entry per person per calendar day (comment more than once on this post and you'll be disqualified, but enter again for tomorrow's sweepstakes)
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.